What's Happening in Science?
Week of November 17
Monday, 11/17 - Energy Resource Research; Renewable Resources
- Students will continue their energy research.
- Mr. Parks will give an overview of the renewable energy resources - biomass, wind, hydropower, geothermal, and solar.
Tuesday, 11/18 - Energy Resource Research
- Students will continue and work towards finishing their energy research assignment.
- Energy research not completed by today will be homework!
Wednesday, 11/19 - Discuss Research Findings; Energy Conservation
- We will discuss and clarify each energy resource, and we will discuss and propose ways to conserve energy resources at home and in the community.
Thursday, 11/20 - Energy Resource Debate
- Students will discuss and debate with their classmates which energy resource is the better option in different scenarios. The advantages and disadvantages of each resource will be explored in more depth.
Friday, 11/21 - Unit 5 Test Review -- Test on Monday
Unit 4: Compounds
Key Objectives for the Unit
What should you know and be able to do?
Need to Study?
Lesson materials and notes can be found by clicking on Units & Lessons above.